Women’s Restorative Day
Join Justine Evans ND and Ruth McNeil for 3 hours of restoration and relaxation in the beautiful surroundings of Yoga Space in Cobham, Surrey. Whether you are Preparing for Pregnancy or whether you already have a family and they have just returned to school – this is the day for you!
Friday October 16th 12 noon – 3pm £35.00
After the hectic high energy of the Summer months the Autumn heralds a shift in energy as the days begin to shorten and the year turns through its cycle once more. This Women’s Restorative Workshop invites you to connect with the Feminine Self. This is a day to promote RELEASE and NURTURE. Let’s set an intention for transformation and investigate what Autumn represents and how we can work with the season – working with Nature and also Energetically to support immunity and detoxification. Enjoy a few hours of restorative yoga, naturopathic nutrition support, mindful movement practice, visualisation and meditation in the beautiful surroundings of an idyllic yoga eco lodge in Cobham, Surrey. During the workshop Justine explains how the Autumn Season is linked with our Feminine Self. She demonstrates reflexology techniques to support well being whilst Ruth McNeil guides you through a yoga sequence.
Breathe deeply, gather energy within, prepare for transformation and enjoy time for YOU.
- Meditate: Connect with the Self and the Earth Mothers. Setting personal intention using Creation Essence – an alchemical blend of essential oils deeply connected with the sacral chakra and hormone health
- Appreciate Nature: How to eat seasonally using Nutrition. Justine introduces the philosophy associated with Autumn period – cleansing foods to support detoxification and build immunity
- Enjoy a restorative Yoga Sequence and Mindful Movement with Ruth McNeil (75 mins)
- Therapeutic Reflexology: Justine shows you how to massage your feet and identify which areas represent the lungs and digestion from a physical and Eastern philosophical viewpoint
- Enjoy a period of Release and Self-Healing Intention and Divine Light – connecting with the sacral chakra and heart centre, lungs and digestion, it is time to let go and fill the physical and emotional body with positivity and transformational energy.
- End – In time to collect the children from school, please collect a fresh complimentary juice when you leave – choose from immune support or colon clearing
Places are limited so please email Ruth firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your ticket. It is only £35.00!
Ruth is an experienced BWY accredited teacher and in addition has completed the Yin and Restorative Yoga training with Simon Low. She teaches vinyasa flow and restorative yoga in Surrey and Central London and is passionate about sharing these joy-filled practices with you. www.rmyoga.co.uk.
YogaSp8ce, is an Eco pod built by Blue Forest set in rural Surrey woodland, on private land overlooking a lake, fitting 28 mats and students comfortably. It is a Sp8ce where like-minded Yogis and Yoginis can come to share their passion for yoga, and grow spiritually and mentally… For a community to come together and build a yoga family.