Become a wombdoula with me!
Are you interested in your reproductive health. Would you like to learn how to become your own wombdoula?
Or, are you an integrative health professional with a strong interest in reproductive health? If so, my wombdoula workshops are for you!
Open to everyone!
Become your own wombdoula and support your moon cycles and reproductive health
When: Friday May 17th and Saturday 18th May 2019
Friday June 14th and Saturday 15th June 2019
Where: Effraspace, 21 Effra Parade, London, SW2 1PX London. only £300 . 10 am – 4.30pm daily
Day 1. Womb Ecology/The Cycle of Life. Modern concerns – PMT, period pain, age, polycystic ovaries, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, recurrent miscarriage, blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained in-fertility, womb shapes and sizes, immunity/auto immunity, peri-menopause. Western treatment approaches and integrating them with complementary therapies.
Support hormonal balance, ovulation and menstrual irregularities. Reduce PCOS, endometriosis, scar tissue, fibroids, cysts etc using vagisteams/castor oil packs/ginger packs/Epsom salt baths and acupressure. Today we are making & applying compresses and using traditional techniques and acupressure to support uterine health. I also explain their contra-indications and offer cyclic protocols.
Day 3. Aromatherapy, modern homeopathy and plant medicine to support hormone and menstrual well-being. Today we work with mindful meditation and natural remedies. We explore the 7 main hormone balancing aromatherapy essential oils, experiment with them and learn how to apply and use. We discuss modern homeopathy – Spagyric remedies for reproductive health and learn how to integrate into a massage to support uterine wellbeing. We discover the emotional/spiritual and physical attributes of essential oils/remedies, plant personalities etc) plus discuss the safety of them, their contra-indications and when and how to use (tincture and transdermal).
Day 4. Nourishing the womb – role of diet to balance hormones and support your cycle/menopause/assisted conception. Today I cover essential nutrients, organic foods, essential fats and seed cycling. The various nutrition approaches to reproductive well-being. The 5-2 rainbow diet, ketogenic, eating the seasons, TTW diet; vegan and vegetarian fertility diets plus dietary health post assisted conception failure and menopause.
Endocrine factors: Hormone balance, prolactin, cortisol/ stress. Methylation, laboratory tests and nutri genetics. How the liver influences hormones. Supplementation.
If you are a health professional you are invited to become a Wombdoula Associate
I invite all Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Acupuncturists, Reflexologists, Homeopaths, Healers/Reiki Therapists, Aromatherapists, Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Personal Trainers, Hypnotherapists; Pregnancy/Neonatal/Spiritual midwives/Bereavement doula’s, Yoga teachers/therapists, Midwives, ART providers or support teams, nurses or anyone who has a desire to support reproductive health issues to become an Associate.
- Attend either 1 or both wombdoula workshops to join my associate programme.
The intention of this associate programme is to
- share my 21 years of clinical experience, academic knowledge and spiritual development with you.
- Recognise you as a Creation Fertility Associate. Mentoring; the associate community and referral opportunities. Practitioner discount. Downloadable meditations, fertility diets and handouts for your clients. On going training and CPD opportunities* (*incur costs). Group meet-ups and marketing support at live events.
- Broaden and deepen your approach and understanding of reproductive health/fertility conditions
- Annual education opportunities in advanced reproductive health issues
- Develop your professional health practice through referrals
All you have to do to become an associate in addition to attending one or both of my 4 day events is to complete a short on-line associate module (no charge. Yes it’s FREE) which includes:
- A written assignment or meet up to discuss your approach to client care; fertility and advising clients on what to expect during & after a treatment. Consultation & case taking. Personal record keeping/reflective practice and undergoing research within your practice
- I will need you to provide copies of your qualifications, membership of professional regulatory body and insurance certificate
- I ask you to complete a reflective practice exercise explaining how you envisage bringing the wombdoula course into your health practice
- For more information on becoming an associate please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Wombdoula workshop. Cosmic Mother
Cosmic Mother wombdoula workshop:
Moonology The phases of the moon. How it influences menstrual bleeds, conception, pregnancy, death and (re) birth. I explain the Wheel of the Year – how it influences seasonal health and your womb ecology. We discuss the conceptual window and the hormone cycle. Vaginal mucus and body temperature; modern and traditional ovulation techniques – apps, OPK’s, basal body temperature and other devices.
Traditional philosophy and meditation The theory of re-incarnation, soul arrival during a pregnancy, traditional forms of “calling your baby” and enjoy visualisations and meditation including learning about the chakra system. Using these techniques to support fertility & reproductive health.
Spiritual Midwifery – The Goddesses. What is spiritual midwifery? Who are the Goddesses? What exactly is Shakti and the triple aspects of Maiden, Mother, Crone? We explore the Goddesses strengths, energy and meanings. Kundalini chants, and how to call/connect with the Goddess including rituals. Over the course we connect with Lord Shiva, Lakshmi, Durga, The Divine Mother Mary, the Egyptian midwife Tauret; the Earth Mother herself – Gaia, and the Celtic Triple Goddess – Brighid.
Crystals (rose quartz, moonstone, carnelian, silver, shiva lingams, mookaite). Why and how crystals influence hormonal balance and emotional well being. How crystals can be used – let’s get practical and programme some crystals, understand how to cleanse them in the moon; wear them and make a crystal tincture and cleansing spray.
In a relaxed, intimate atmosphere; in a welcoming space within the leafy Surrey hills please gather with me. Let’s spend time together, re-connect with nature and traditional medicine.
If you would like more information about the course or additional dates please email me email@example.com