Are you on your own fertility journey or an integrative health professional with a strong interest in reproductive health? If so, my wombdoula workshops are for you!
Both of my wombdoula workshop modules are interactive and include gentle womb yoga & meditation. PLEASE WEAR LOOSE COMFORTABLE CLOTHES. HANDOUTS plus a CREATION FERTILITY WOMB TOOLKIT * are INCLUDED within the 4 day course. PLEASE BRING A PEN AND PAPER WITH YOU!
Attend either one or both of my wombdoula workshops
Wombdoula : A caring, wise and kind person who understands & embraces a mind/body approach towards womb health, fertility and hormone balance.
Wombdoula Workshop. Module 1. Earth Mother.
Where: Effraspace, 21 Effra Parade, London, SW2 1PX London. Buy it here (Investment £400)
Wombdoula – Module 1. Earth Mother. 10 am – 4.30pm
Womb Ecology/The Cycle of Life. The Cycle of Life – Modern fertility concerns – age, polycystic ovaries, sperm health, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, recurrent miscarriage, blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained, womb shapes and sizes, immunity, IVF/ART (assisted reproductive techniques) and assisted conception/donors etc. Natural fertility. Western options available and integrating them with complementary therapies.
Nourishing the womb – role of diet and importance of preparing for pregnancy. Essential nutrients, organic foods, 5-2 rainbow diet or keto?, eating the seasons, TTW diet, post assisted conception failure. Essential fats and seed cycling. Importance of prolactin, vitamin D, cortisol/ stress. Methylation and how it influences the liver and hormone balance. Supplementation. Vegan and vegetarian fertility options.
Plant medicine for fertility – the 7 main hormone balancing aromatherapy essential oils. Modern homeopathy – Spagyric remedies for womb/fertility health. Appreciate and learn about the emotional/spiritual and physical attributes of essential oils/remedies, plant personalities etc). How to use and when (tincture and transdermal)
Naturopathy for fertility – vagisteams/castor oil packs/ginger packs/Epsom salt baths. How to make them and apply. When are they suitable and why? How to use alongside assisted conception procedures. I will also be showing you acupressure techniques to support reproductive health issues.
If you are an integrative complementary health therapist or health professional of some form (CAM therapist) with an interest in reproductive health and Eastern philosophy you are welcome to attend my wombdoula but I do ask you to become an “associate” – see below.
Suitable for Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Acupuncturists, Reflexologists, Homeopaths, Healers/Reiki Therapists, Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Personal Trainers, hypnotherapists; Pregnancy/Neonatal/Spiritual midwives/Bereavement doula’s, Yoga teachers/therapists, Midwives, ART providers, nurses or anyone who has a desire to support reproductive health issues.
The intention of this associate programme is to
- share my 21 years of clinical experience, academic knowledge and spiritual development with you.
- Encourage you to become recognised as an associate of Creation Fertility. You can complete either one 4 day event or both wombdoula modules (Earth Mother and Cosmic Mother = 8 days) events
- Broaden and deepen your approach and understanding of reproductive health/fertility conditions
- Provide on-going mentoring
- Annual education opportunities in advanced reproductive health issues
- Help you develop your professional health practice through referrals and networking opportunities.
To become an associate I ask that you complete a short on-line associate module which includes:
- Your approach to client care and fertility. Advising clients on what to expect during & after a treatment. Consultation & case taking. Personal record keeping/reflective practice and undergoing research within your practice
- Providing copies of your qualifications, membership of professional regulatory body and insurance certificate
- A reflective practice on how the wombdoula course has supported you and how you think you will be bringing it into your health practice.
- Being a Creation Fertility Wombdoula Associate: What it means for you. How you will be supported. How I help you network & provide mentoring. How to integrate products and sales within your complementary health practice. Downloadable meditations, fertility diets and handouts for your clients. Referrals – how it works. Practitioner discount scheme. On going training and CPD opportunities* (*incur costs). Group meet-ups and marketing support at live events. There is no charge to complete the Creation Fertility wombdoula associate module. For more information about becoming an associate please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Wombdoula workshop. Module 2. Cosmic Mother
Where: Seale Natural health centre, Manor Farm Craft Centre, Wood Lane, Seale, Farnham, Surrey GU10 1HR. Buy it HERE
Cosmic Mother wombdoula workshop:
Moonology The phases of the moon. How it influences menstrual bleeds, conception, death and (re) birth. I explain the Wheel of the Year – how it influences seasonal health and your womb ecology. We discuss the conceptual window; the role of the hormones and how vaginal mucus and body temperature can help you understand your conceptual window, We also discuss modern and traditional ovulation techniques – apps, OPK’s, Basal body temperature and other devices.
Traditional philosophy and meditation The theory of re-incarnation, soul arrival during a pregnancy, traditional forms of “calling your baby” and enjoy visualisations and meditation including learning about the chakra system. I show you how to use these techniques to support fertility & reproductive health.
Spiritual Midwifery – The Goddesses. What is spiritual midwifery? Who are the Goddesses? I introduce you to the women-honouring deities and archetypes who I am connected with. I introduce rituals & living that cultivates some understanding of this vast subject. What exactly is Shakti and the triple aspects of Maiden, Mother, Crone? We explore the Goddesses kundalini chants, strengths and energy and how to call them in. Over the course we connect with Lord Shiva, Lakshmi, Durga, The Divine Mother Mary, the Egyptian midwife Tauret; the Earth Mother herself – Gaia, and the Celtic Triple Goddess – Brighid.
Crystals (rose quartz, moonstone, carnelian, silver, shiva lingams, mookaite). Why are how can crystals influence fertility and emotional well being. How can crystals be used – let’s get practical and programme some crystals, understand how to cleanse them in the moon and make a crystal tincture and cleansing spray.
In a relaxed, intimate atmosphere; in a welcoming space within the leafy Surrey hills please gather with me. Let’s spend some time together, re-connect with nature and traditional medicine.
If you would like more information about the course, additional dates please email me email@example.com