It’s all about balance
Apologies for my sideways video! My technical knowledge is poor and I just can’t seem to turn it around this month! So – evidently I am out of balance!
As I pulled the #fertilityinspiration cards from the Creation Fertility Toolkit at the final new moon for 2019(December 26th 2019) I smiled.
Card 19: BALANCE. What a fantastic card to focus on as we say goodbye to 2019 and welcome 2020 into our lives.
This card has turned up twice during 2019 – May and now December. 2019 has been turbulent for many of us and I am welcoming a return to BALANCE.
So – it’s all about balance this month. So how can we use this card to support reproductive well being? Well – here are some suggestions for you:
- The infinity symbol (sometimes called the lemniscate meaning “ribbon”) is a sacred symbol representing the concept of infinity. It is contained within our cells and the basic structure of our genes. It is in the double helix of the strands of our DNA, a continuous chain of figures-of-eight.
If you look at the symbol you can see that it is a sideways figure of eight and we draw it as one continuous movement – with no ending or beginning. It holds the idea of infinite possibilities and natural BALANCE which is where we are going with this month’s fertility and hormone balancing lifestyle guidance.
It’s all about balance – let’s include some infinity exercises
- Use the infinity symbol as an analytical tool to assess your PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL well being.
You will need a pen and a sheet of paper plus about 15 minutes of your time!
- On your paper draw 2 infinity symbols or print off the template below. If you are drawing them then draw as a continuous flow – going over the sign 8 times. Make them large (alternatively print off the template) Label one Physical and the other Emotional.
- First of all let’s explore physical imbalances. Before we begin let us consider these balancing questions:
WHAT IS PHYSICALLY OUT OF BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE?
KEEP IT SIMPLE!
- In the left side of the symbol write down any reproductive physical health issues you may be experiencing. (I know; I am all about hormones but in truth you can focus on any presenting issues in your life) Examples are PMT, conception, hot flushes, weight gain, abdominal fat, miscarriage, diabetes, breast cysts, acne, hair loss, endometriosis, fibrocystic breast, finance, insomnia, constipation, digestion, smoking, drug abuse, alcohol etc. Take a moment.
Before you complete any more let me ask you this
HOW CAN YOU RETURN TO BALANCE?
- Take your time – there is no rush but consider what is needed to bring it back into balance and write this into the right side of the symbol – nourishment, better food choices, more water, quality rather than quantity,
- Now let’s repeat the exercise working with the emotional. Turn your paper over!
Let’s begin with these questions
– EMOTIONALLY – WHAT IS FALLING AWAY RIGHT NOW? WHAT IS REVEALING ITSELF TO YOU?
WHAT IS IN NEED OF PROTECTION AND NOURISHMENT?
- Take a moment- there is no rush but probably something will bounce into your mind and help you identify any emotional imbalances. Maybe there’s over work, frustration, anxiety, finance restrictions, grief, depression, partner issues, loneliness, fear, stress, lack of confidence or self esteem, self-neglect or something different. You can either write many or choose one. Personally, I think one at a time works best for me but this is your exercise so do what suits you.
- Before you complete any more let me ask you this HOW CAN YOU RETURN TO BALANCE? Take a moment and consider what is needed to bring it back into balance and write this into the right side of the symbol – maybe it’s time to make a time line for a step by step approach, perhaps you need some counselling or mentoring, more fun or better self care,
So now we have identified a few aspects it’s time to make a plan. Here are some more ideas for you.
Let me help you restore to balance gently and begin 2020 positively; boosting your reproductive wellbeing.
This cleanse is suitable for most of you and will help if you
Have always wanted to try a cleanse.
Justine Evans ND – Hormone Alchemist and fertility expert connects life with natural cycles and seasons, integrating Western science with Fertility Nutrition traditional medicine and yogic philosophy. A Registered Naturopath, Nutritional therapist, Reiki Master/ Teacher, well women yoga therapist and much more Justine is the founder of Creation Fertility and it’s products. She runs a private hormone health and fertility clinic in Surrey, London.