Building a fertility lifestyle – March
Hello there. Today is the 6th March and a New Moon. If you already follow me on social media or here or are a member of #fertilityinspiration you know that at each new moon I provide 2-3 steps towards building a fertility lifestyle using the Creation Fertility Guidance cards. The reason I choose to offer guidance at each new moon is simply because each new moon represents a new cycle. It offers an opportunity to “begin again”, to take time out to reflect and set intentions for the coming month. If you don’t have much time then watch my short video with this month’s suggestions below otherwise carry on reading!
New moon reading for March to support a healthy lifestyle and hormone balance/fertility using Creation Fertility Toolkit
Posted by Creation-Healing on Wednesday, 6 March 2019
So far this year (2019)
Januarys guidance introduced the concept of essential oils and a blend of aromatherapy oils to support fertility and hormone balance. I also discussed water intake and encouraged optimum vitamin D levels via functional testing, supplementation and being outside.
Last month I introduced the need of a short period of silence each day to enable rest, endocrine balance and posiive thought. I also included a daily mindful meditation practice and introduced you to a more spiritual connection – the Creation Fertility Egyptian Goddess Tauret.
This month I ask
How is your fertility lifestyle building?
Are you still on the right path?
Are you managing your stress levels?
Have you created space for self care?
Have you remembered the “fertility intention” template which helps you manage your fertility journey?
This free #fertilityinspiration is offered to you as a means to support you step by step and empower. My intention is not to overwhelm but help you make small steps towards a healthy lifestyle. This month I have only drawn 2 cards to work with because you may have signed up for the Spring Cleanse which begins March 21st..
How to use this fertility lifestyle guidance:
If you are already following my step by step approach to “building a fertility lifestyle” simply add these two additional steps to your lifestyle this month. You can add both together or introduce one at a time. You may like to focus on one aspect during the 1st half of your cycle and the second during your second half of your cycle – a bit like seed rotating really! If you are new to my step by step approach begin with this months suggestions.
1st card for building a fertility lifestyle Card 5. Protect
It is so easy to feel drained and vulnerable – especially with the fast pace of life, negative media and the up’s and downs of our own fertility journey. This card indicates that you may be feeling more sensitive to people. Are certain individuals or situations depleting you? This new moon reading card indicates that you would benefit from some protection. Each of us radiates energy – whether it is positive or negative we ooze and receive energy into our aura. This is wonderful providing we are feeling positive, strong and only allow similar people into our space. However, how many of us can actually manage this?
Try this VISUALISATION daily to protect yourself, or, if you have the opportunity come for a Reiki and energy healing treatment so I can cleanse your aura.
Take a moment to find some stillness in your busy day. Close your eyes and mindfully become aware of your body. Connect deeply and slowly with your toes, legs, thighs, torso, arms, neck, face and then crown, imagining light infusing each area with love and well being. Exhale all your stresses and release all your frustrations, breathing them right out of your body. Repeat this process three times or until you are feeling relaxed. Now, take a moment to imagine a bright white light coming down from above (this could be moon energy or higher – Source energy). Let this light travel down and envelop you in a cocoon of bright white light. This protective layer cleanses your whole aura, penetrating your aura, cleansing it throughout. Now, take moment to link with a person of situation which has disturbed you. It may be an upset with someone, a wrong doing of some kind or a decision you need to make. Send positive energy to flow from you to the person or situation and vice versa, no energy can penetrate the shield other than pure light and love. Breathe the energy in and out through your nostrils; connecting your whole physical being – inside and out like a net of pure brilliant light. When you are feeling clear, imagine this light like a bubble of energy surrounding and protecting you. Let your eyes open and return to your day.
You can also use these alternatives to help “protect you”
Listen to the “bubble of protection” method within my video
Burn the herb sage in your room or house to cleanse negativity
When you take your daily shower imagine that you are releasing negativity. Visualise it running off your body, through the water and away through the plug hole. Release, release, release
Burn some candles and take a long warm epsom salt bath with Creation Essence in it. Release the day.
Get outside. Take a walk. Notice how nature simply lets go
Laugh, sing, dance and be happy!
2nd card for building a fertility lifestyle is Card 23. Organic Foods
Affirmation “I choose an organic lifestyle to nourish my fertility“
- Every time you eat a food that was grown using pesticides your body has to get rid of it . This adds stress to your body, especially your Organic farmers do not use manufactured fertiliser – this helps reduce ingestion of cadmium, nitrogen and pesticides. Did you know men who consume pesticides in their foods are 10 times more likely to have low sperm count! Epidemiological studies point to the negative effects of insecticides on children’s cognitive development. So minimise these risks with choosing to eat organic food.
- Meats and dairy that come from animals fed non-organic feed are given hormones and antibiotics to fatten them up. Hormones can disrupt internal hormone production, impede ovulation, weaken egg health; reduce sperm viability and make conception difficult.
- Organic dairy milk contains significantly higher concentrations of total omega-3 fatty acids. A human study into the effect of organic milk consumption on eczema in children younger than 2 years in the Netherlands reported that eczema was significantly reduced in children from families consuming organic rather than non-organic milk (Kummerling et al. 2008).
- Stop antibiotic resistence! Organic does not use antibiotics – so you are not receiving antibiotics without realising it. Antibiotics affect gut ecology and immune health.
- Evidence based research indicates that buying organic vegetables and organic dairy reduces the risk of eczema and genital deformation in new-born boys, and preeclampsia during pregnancy (Christensen et al. 2013; Torjusen et al. 2014; Brantsæter et al. 2015).
- Heating foods in plastic containers and environmental toxins releases dangerous xenoestrogens, which are linked to reduced sperm counts worldwide and infertility.
With evidence pointing to chemicals and toxins in our food and water supply causing reduced sperm count and viability, poor quality eggs; a weak endocrine system; unresponsive reproductive systems; failure to ovulate and hormone imbalances it makes sense to choose ORGANIC
This month’s recommendations:
Buy organic vegetables, meat and dairy products. I found an interested article within the Food Safety Magazine listing the Environmental Working Group (EWG) annual list of the “dirtiest” and “cleanest” fruits and vegetables available. Topping the list of foods with the most pesticide residues, the Dirty Dozen for 2018 are:
Strawberries, spinach, nectarines, apple, grapes, peaches, cherries, celery, pears, tomatoes, potatoes, sweet bell peppers and chilli peppers.
So please screen ingredient labels and farming methods before buying.
Consider an organic recipe box to support your fertility journey.
Consider the environment.
Protect yourself in your bubble of light.