Asyra Health Screening
- Nutrient absorption and deficiencies – omega fats, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, gut and bowel bacteria including acidophilus plus digestive enzymes, CoQ10
- Food sensitivities, metabolic digestion and bowel health including fungi, bacteria and parasites
- Full range of heavy metals but including mercury, lead, tin, dental, vaccination disturbances, alcohol, drugs and other environmental toxins
- A BESPOKE hormone and neurotransmitter profile developed specifically for Creation Fertility which includes homocysteine, oestrogen, progesterone, testosterone, FSH, LH, thyroid health and more!
- Liver health screening
- Emotional correlation and mental stress (EFT) profile
- A reflexology and spinal vertebrae profile and much more!
Energy medicine is growing in popularity, but it is far from new. Bioenergetic technology is the coming together of advanced scientific and technological understanding with ancient Chinese medicine practices. The Asyra has been around for over 50 years and its most up to date technology device is the Asyra Pro. Bioenergetic Medicine has gained widespread clinical acceptance, and results are backed by scientifically documented research. At Creation Fertility we consider bio-energetic health screening results within our clinical practice but integrate this with functional laboratory tests (additional cost) using serum, urine, saliva and stool analysis. Some of the functional laboratory tests offered via Creation Fertility are:
- Allergy – IgA, sIgA, IgE, IgG, tTGA LAC
- Vaginosis Profile
- Hormone Profiles – Prolactin, adrenal stress, cortisol, DHEA, oestrogen, progesterone, testosterone, menopause, egg reserve, PCOS profile, melatonin, oestradiol, full thyroid function and others plus referral to ultrasounds and consultants
Asyra Health Screening is included within Creation Fertility’s Fertility Nutrition and Pregnancy Health Programmes